Showing posts with label Max Clifford. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Max Clifford. Show all posts

Monday, July 7, 2014

Former BBC Television Presenter Rolf Harris Sentenced To 5-Years In Prison For Pedophilia

Rolf Harris

This is a follow up to a story the Judiciary Report broke first about pedophilia at the BBC (Pedophilia At The BBC Comes To Light Just As The Site Predicted With Arrests In Jimmy Savile Scandal). It must be stated, everyone at the BBC is not involved in pedophilia, but select people have been and are now being brought to justice. A few months ago celebrity publicist, Max Clifford, who is affiliated with the BBC, was sentenced to 8-years in prison for pedophilia.  

This month, former BBC television presenter, Rolf Harris, 84, was found guilty of indecent assault, in relation to pedophilia in sexually assaulting young girls and sentenced to 5-years and 9-months in prison.  Harris was tried and convicted under the Metropolitan Police's operation Yewtree. Well done on another successful conviction.

Side Bar: Some in the entertainment industry have a problem with pedophilia and anyone who harms a child should be placed in prison. As stated on the Judiciary Report previously, Hollywood has a problem with pedophilia as well. Certain people at the Disney channel, among other studios, need to be investigated for pedophilia.

These young hopefuls brought in by their parents, families with stars in their eyes, are being exploited and taken advantage of in the name of fame. This must stop. The government needs to protect the children. Just because a child wants to sing, act or dance in Hollywood does not mean anyone has the right to take advantage of them sexually, as some sick trade off for fame.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Celebrity Publicist Max Clifford Sentenced To 8-years In Prison For Having Sex With Underage Girls As Young As 12-Years Of Age


Max Clifford

[STORY BACKGROUND: This is a follow up to the article "Pedophilia At The BBC Comes To Light Just As The Site Predicted With Arrests In Jimmy Savile Scandal" where the Judiciary Report broke the story first regarding pedophiles at the BBC, due to criminal conduct buy Madonna and her pedophilic Kabbalah Center. Beginning in 2009, the Judiciary Report began making claims that there is a problem at the BBC regarding select people and pedophilia (Top BBC Executive Charged As Pedophile, Another BBC Exec Busted, Madonna Violates The Privacy Of Minors and Aisha v. FBI)]

He was one of the top publicists in the world, making lucrative deals for people selling unsavory stories on celebrities and politicians, in acts that invaded their privacy and betrayed their trust. Now he’s going to be an inmate. Famous publicist, Max Clifford, has been sentenced to 8-years in prison for having sex with underage girls, as young as 12-years of age. Compelling testimony from victims put the millionaire behind bars in a case that was well prosecuted.

It is alleged in some instances, females were told sex with Clifford was the only way he would make the famous in the entertainment industry. Clifford brings to mind Lou Pearlman, the former manager behind then teen music stars the Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, O-Town and Aaron Carter. There were allegations of sexual abuse of underage teen boys, who were allegedly told they had to have sex with Pearlman if they wanted to be stars. One young hopeful was aghast when he asked Pearlman what he would have to do to become a star and Pearlman allegedly responded by opening his robe, revealing his penis and informed the underage teen boy he would have to perform oral sex on him.

The FBI never nabbed Pearlman for these crimes, though it was widely alleged he molested Aaron Carter and two of the Backstreet Boys when they were underage. However, Florida police were able to arrest Pearlman for financial fraud via a type of ponzi scheme he was running from his Orlando, Florida office. Pearlman was sentenced to 15-years in prison and is currently behind bars.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Famous PR Agent Max Clifford Found Guilty Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Girls


Max Clifford

This is a follow up to the article "Pedophilia At The BBC Comes To Light Just As The Site Predicted With Arrests In Jimmy Savile Scandal" where the Judiciary Report broke the story first regarding pedophiles at the BBC, due to criminal conduct buy Madonna and her pedophilic Kabbalah Center.

Beginning in 2009, the Judiciary Report began making claims that there is a problem at the BBC regarding select people and pedophilia (Top BBC Executive Charged As Pedophile, Another BBC Exec Busted, Madonna Violates The Privacy Of Minors and Aisha v. FBI). 
 
In 2013, PR agent Max Clifford was arrested in the aforementioned BBC Jimmy Savile scandal. This week Clifford was found guilty on 8 counts of “indecent assault” on minors, as young as age 11, under the Metropolitan Police’s Operation Yewtree. Well done to the police, prosecution, judge and jury on the conviction. 

The Judiciary Report would like to commend the brave victims who came forward and gave their testimony in the case. It could not have been easy for them reliving the trauma for court testimony, but it has helped other victims and means Clifford has been brought to justice, sparing other kids from abuse.

STORY SOURCE

Max Clifford trial: public relations guru guilty of eight counts of indecent assault

2:14PM BST 28 Apr 2014 - Britain's best known public relations supremo becomes first to be convicted as a result of Operation Yewtree, the police inquiry set up in the wake of the Jimmy Savile scandal. Max Clifford, the public relations guru, has been found guilty of indecently assaulting teenage girls over nearly 20 years. Clifford, 71, is facing jail after an eight-week trial in which he faced 11 counts of indecent assault against seven teenagers. He was convicted of eight charges, cleared of two and the jury was unable to reach a verdict on one other.

Clifford became the first high-profile defendant to be convicted as a result of Scotland Yard’s Operation Yewtree, which was set up in the wake of the scandal surrounding Jimmy Savile, the BBC entertainer who was unmasked as Britain’s worst paedophile following his death in 2011. The outcome will go some way towards restoring the Crown Prosecution Service’s reputation following widespread criticism over its decision to take a series of public figures to trial only for them to be acquitted on all charges. 
 

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lawyer Slammed In BBC Jimmy Savile Sex Scandal For Demanding Age Of Sexual Consent Be Lowered




BBC presenter Stuart Hall has admitted molesting underage girls

[Article background: this is another in the series of phone hacking articles the Judiciary Report has published, regarding a scandal I broke first in October 2005, via a police complaint I filed with the Metropolitan Police in London, England. 90 people have been arrested by the Metropolitan Police since the time I filed the complaint. However, the Murdochs and other key conspirators remain free and the FBI has not arrested anyone, though the crimes began and continue in News Corp's New York headquarters]

This is a follow up to a scandal the Judiciary Report broke first regarding problems with pedophilia at the BBC (May 2, 2013 article "Pedophilia At The BBC Comes To Light Just As The Site Predicted WithArrests In Jimmy Savile Scandal" May 5, 2013 article Another Pedophile AtThe BBC Arrested Admits Sex Crimes Against Children and October 7, 2009 article Madonna Violates The Privacy Of Minors).

A few days ago, a barrister (lawyer) in Britain, Barbara Hewson, caused outrage in demanding the age of sexual consent be lowered in the nation from 16 to 13, to benefit pedophilic stars such as Stuart Hall, who has confessed to molesting underage girls as young as 9, in the Jimmy Savile scandal at the BBC.

The Judiciary Report thinks it is a terrible idea lowering the age of consent. Children need the opportunity to be allowed to be kids free of sexual molestation and sexual harassment. Teens need time to mature and develop sound judgment, so others do not take advantage of them.

It's amazing how some, not all men obsess over women's ages and youth, when they aren't getting any younger themselves (no one alive is and it should be self-explanatory, if you are living, you are aging). Certain men could have wrinkles, laugh lines and crow's feet, but decide they are the be all and end all of how women should look and behave, criticizing women for aging, when they themselves are not babies. What if all women thought that way regarding men and age (and sadly some women do). However, this obsession with youth leads some, not all people, to take things to sick extremes, breaking the law via child molestation.


Jimmy Savile

Some men in particular deceive themselves at times. Why should a very young, underage girl or boy have a man two, three, four or more times their age crawling all over them. Boys and girls should be free to be teenagers and experience innocent, age appropriate relationships with their peers. Same goes for certain adult women, who sexually prey on underage boys and there's been a rash of such cases in this regard, especially among teachers. Leave the kids alone. Let them have their youth in peace.

When I was 15-years-old in Miami, a Middle Eastern cab driver in his early thirties told my mom he wanted to buy me from her and he was completely serious. She tried to laugh it off in a nervous way and change the subject until we could walk away, but he was dead serious and kept asking. Neither of us were amused. I was angry and offended. I was more interested in the boys at school my own age and that's how most teenage girls think. No one should take that from them.

Don't get me wrong, some teenage girls are promiscuous, wanting to grow up too fast, getting into relationships with men two or more times their ages, but it is often not sincere and undertaken for money or bragging rights to say they dated an older man. The older and wiser they become, the more they end up feeling used. Hence, the age of consent should not be lowered.

The entertainment industry worldwide has a problem with pedophilia and it needs to stop. World governments need to redouble their efforts in regard to protecting children from people who seek to take advantage of them sexually. There needs to be sting operations and raids of entertainment companies  who have in their employ, people engaging in said sexual criminal misconduct against children. Being in the entertainment industry on radio, TV and the internet is a privilege and not one that should be abused to take advantage of underage children.

STORY SOURCE

Stop persecuting ageing celebrities and lower age of consent: UK barrister Barbara Hewson

May 09, 2013 8:40PM - BRITISH barrister Barbara Hewson wants the age of consent to be lowered to 13 in Britain in a bid to end the "persecution of old men" like disgraced former BBC presenter Stuart Hall. But the legal chambers where she works says it is shocked by her comments and disassociated itself from her views.

In an article for online publication Spiked, Hewson, a barrister at Hardwicke chambers in London, who specialises in reproductive rights, called for the end of anonymity for complainants. And the human rights lawyer labelled crimes committed by Hall, who recently admitted indecently assaulting 13 girls, the youngest aged just nine, as "low-level misdemeanours".

In a statement, Hardwicke said: "We are shocked by the views expressed in Barbara Hewson's article in Spiked. "We did not see or approve the article pre-publication and we completely dissociate ourselves from its content and any related views she may have expressed via social media or any other media outlets."

Her comments come as Scotland Yard continues Operation Yewtree, an investigation split into three inquiries into allegations involving deceased presenter Jimmy Savile, claims involving Savile and others, and those involving just others. A number of high-profile figures have been arrested under Yewtree such as entertainer Rolf Harris, former pop star Gary Glitter, DJ Dave Lee Travis, comedian Jim Davidson and PR guru Max Clifford...

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ashton Kutcher's Mistress Sara Leal Fired From Her Job As Demi Moore Plots Against Her


Sara Leal (right)

Sara Leal, the 23-year-old mistress of "Two And A Half Men" star, Ashton Kutcher, 33, has been fired from her job as an administrative assistant in San Diego, California, after having sex with the actor at the Hard Rock Hotel, who is married to actress, Demi Moore, 48.

Leal has been busy taking pregnancy tests, hoping she is pregnant for cheat Kutcher, who has been unable to have a child with Moore. The actress has three kids by ex-husband, actor, Bruce Willis. Leal and Kutcher had unprotected sex, which Leal is hoping to capitalize on with a pregnancy and child support checks.

Ashton Kutcher and Jon Cryer at the Emmys

She is also seeking to do interviews about Kutcher, as the story she provided to U.S. Weekly wasn't as graphic and callous as many other articles in its genre, which go into brutal details, such as penis size, graphic sexual details and cruel comments about the spouse. That's the nature of that segment of the business.

Additionally, Leal has not done any television interviews on the subject, which would mean more money. She has reportedly made $100,000 from U.S. Weekly. However, I have to admit, whoever is repping Leal is not doing a particularly great job. In Britain, she would have earned $500,000 if she signed on with someone like Max Clifford, who ties in tell-alls with numerous other interviews, entertainment show appearances, photo shoots for magazines, paid paparazzi photo-ops and endorsements.

Demi Moore and actress, Eva Longoria, whose husband Tony Parker, cheated on her as well

In other news, Leal needs to be careful regarding her safety. Kutcher and Moore are in the Hollywood cult, Kabbalah, who have used people they refer to at the Kabbalah Center as "chevras" to unlawfully stalk, harass, assault and terrorize people, in well documented cases.

When Kabbalah becomes obsessed with people, it can get pretty sick (just ask A-Rod's ex-wife). Word in the entertainment industry is Moore is enraged and wants to get at Leal. I do not agree with what Leal did, but I don't agree with them trying to hurt her either.

STORY SOURCE

Sara Leal Planning $100000 Shopping Spree‎

RELATED ARTICLES

Ashton Kutcher's Mistress Wants To Have His Baby

Ashton Kutcher's Mistress Sara Leal Says He Told Her He Was Separated From Wife Demi Moore

Ashton Kutcher Did Not Use A Condom While Having Sex With Mistress Sara Leal

Ashton Kutcher And Demi Moore Are Headed For Divorce

What Would Happen If Demi Moore Confronted Ashton Kutcher's Mistress Sara Leal

Ashton Kutcher's Mistress Sara Leal Is Angry And Suicidal Over The Press And Public Attention She Started

Ashton Kutcher Had Sex With Sara Leal After Bathing In Hot Tub With Her And Her Three Young Female Friends

Ashton Kutcher's Mistress Sara Leal Being Accused Of Being A Party Girl Targeting Famous Men

Ashton Kutcher Was Photographed 3-Months Ago Leaving With A Blond Behind Wife Demi Moore's Back

The Photos Of Ashton Kutcher's Latest Young Blond Mistress Sara Leal Reveals She Is Wild And Promiscuous

Ashton Kutcher Has Been Cheating On Wife Demi Moore Again With Another Younger Woman

Will Ashton Kutcher Cheat On Demi Moore Even More With New Sitcom Job

Report: Ashton Kutcher Involved With One Of His Stepdaughters

Madonna Pimping Her Underage Daughter Again For Publicity

Demi Moore Is So Desperate To Keep Younger Ashton Kutcher She Tolerates Cheating