Thursday, December 18, 2014

Prosecutor Declines To Charge Bill Cosby For Drugging And Raping Women Due To Expired Statute But New Woman Comes Forward With Recent Sexual Assault Claim Against Him That Is Prosecutable

Chloe Goins

Just one day after the prosecutor's office in Los Angeles declined to charge comedian/actor Bill Cosby with drugging and raping over two dozen women, due to the statute of limitations having expired, which was not a reflection on the veracity of their claims, a new woman comes forward with a recent claim that is prosecutable under the law. 24-year-old Las Vegas lap dancer, Chloe Goins, has come forward with the claim that when she was 18-years of age, she visited the Playboy mansion in Los Angeles and was drugged and raped by Cosby. This incident is within the statute of limitations in the state of California. 

 

Goins stated she and a friend, who knows Playboy mansion owner, Hugh Heffner, were talking at a party held on the premises, when Cosby, who frequents the mansion, though claiming to be a family man, approached them. Cosby is a longtime friend of Heffner and has been accused of sexually assaulting 11 Playboy bunnies at the Playboy club he also frequented (very often), though once again, hypocritically claiming to be a family man. 


Goins stated Cosby brought her a drink as well as one for her friend, in the presence of Heffner, but hers was spiked. Goins stated not long after she began to feel unwell and Heffner stated she could rest in one of the mansion's spare bedrooms. She states Cosby sprang up and offered to walk her upstairs. She states she thought nothing of it. If you did not know of the rumors surrounding Cosby drugging and raping women and his numerous infidelities which really were not common knowledge, you would think nothing of him trying to help you up the stairs. 

Bill Cosby on "The Cosby Show"

Goins reported she woke up to find Cosby licking her toes and masturbating. She states he bit one of her toes and that's what woke her up. Goins further states there was saliva all over her body indicating he had done much more than that. In an interview with the Daily Mail UK, Goins stated:

"We stayed at the W Hotel in Hollywood which is one of my favorites and were both looking forward to the party. We got all dressed up, we were going to the Playboy mansion after all. I was a wearing a cute little red dress and my friend was wearing a strapless tan dress. I remember we got to the house and it was like a bigger party so there was a lot going on, lots of girls wearing not very much. 

They checked our ID at the door so I knew drinking was off limits. We were running late but we were quickly introduced to Hef when we got there. It was the first time I had met him, I was excited and all focus was on him. Me and my friend were two cute blondes, he liked us. We were talking to Hef for a while and that's when Bill Cosby walked up. I kind of recognized him from TV, I know he was on a TV show where he played a family guy, but he was a little bit before my time. Hef introduced him as his good friend, they seemed really close. He seemed like a really nice guy, really funny. We were talking, laughing and having fun.

He kind of just left and we were talking and he came back with drinks. He gave me a vodka mixer I think. I wasn't really supposed to drink because of my age but I was like, 'okay, cool'. I thought I'd got a drink on the side. I remember the drink being kind of strong but it didn't taste funny or anything like that. I think I finished most of it, I didn't set my glass down I was holding it the whole time. 

Everything kind of went a little foggy, I started feeling sick to my stomach, and just dizzy. I started telling my friend and I was like where's the bathroom, but I could tell my friend just wanted to hang out, we were still talking to Hef. Then Bill offered to show me the room, he said he knew the way. He seemed nice and I don't remember feeling nervous or that it was weird. He had his arm around me to show me the way and I did notice he had been paying me a little more attention than my friend, but never thought anything of it. 

I was butt naked lying on my back on a bed and didn't have any idea where I was. I was in a bedroom and presumed it was in the mansion because I could hear music, I don't think it was Hef's room, it was just a nice room. I came to and remember seeing this big man crouched over me. It was Bill Cosby and he was at my feet, kind of licking and kissing them and I think he bit my toe as that's what woke me up. I kind of thank God for that because that's what woke me up and I came to. I was shocked, I said, 'hey, what's going on', he didn't really say anything, didn't explain anything or give a reason. 

He jumped up, pulled his pants back up quickly and left. He had seen that I was alert and bolted out of there, I was left in the room by myself. She said: 'I remember waking up and feeling moist all over, like he had been licking all over me. He wasn't on my breasts when I woke, but I could feel, you know, the saliva on them and that he'd been licking on me. 

I felt embarrassed, it was a gross, icky feeling, I felt very violated and humiliated. I was scared, I was just 18 and he was an old man, I was not very sexually experienced and I didn't really know what had happened, it was violating. I can't be 100% sure what he did to me, I was completely out of it. I found my dress but I couldn't find my panties anywhere, I don't know if he had them or not. I just got out of there as fast as I could and found my girlfriend downstairs. She looked at me and said I didn't seem right so she was like, 'let's go'. I think she could tell something was wrong. 

I told her I was scared and didn't know what to do, I told her I didn't think I had been raped, but what happened to me wasn't right, at the very least he was groping and molesting me. She consoled me and said she felt bad about it, but neither of us thought about telling anyone. We were young, we wanted to be Playboy models. I was scared about saying anything about what happened, especially as it was at the Playboy mansion because it's known for naughty stuff. I didn't want to get in trouble and maybe ruin my modeling career and nor did my friend as she was getting the invites to the parties. Bill Cosby was on TV and had a family man image, I thought to hurt that, he would come after me, try to ruin me."

STORY SOURCE

Bill Cosby faces new claim he committed sex attack at the Playboy Mansion

Published: 13:07 EST, 15 December 2014 | Updated: 17:10 EST, 15 December 2014 - EXCLUSIVE: 'I was only 18 when Bill Cosby drugged me. I woke up naked; he was licking my toes.' Comedian faces new claim he committed sex attack at the Playboy Mansion just SIX years ago on woman who has contacted police.

Bill Cosby is facing damaging new allegations that he drugged and sexually assaulted an 18-year-old girl at the Playboy Mansion just six years ago, MailOnline can reveal. Chloe Goins, will make a full statement to police over the attack, a chilling sexual assault she has described to MailOnline. The allegation is the latest to hit the comedian, 77, who has seen his reputation as one of America's most significant comedy figures eviscerated in recent weeks. He is now facing more than 20 separate allegations of rape or sexual assault – many dating back 30 or 40 years - but until now all appeared to be covered by statutes of limitation...  

She claims Cosby spiked her drink with a sedative before luring her to a bedroom in the Playboy mansion where he sexually assaulted her...In California sexual assault carries a maximum 48 months jail sentence, as well as a possible $10,000 fine, depending on mitigating and aggravating factors. Goins' lawyer has told MailOnline has already made contact with the LAPD and Goins will likely meet with detectives to give a statement in the coming days...