Saturday, April 30, 2016

Prince’s Brother Breaks His Silence Regarding The Singer's Death (Video)

Alfred Jackson, the brother of the late singer, Prince, broke his silence on the death of his famous sibling. The two had not spoken in 15-years. However, Jackson expressed how proud he was of Prince and all he accomplished in the music industry. Jackson and five of Prince's other siblings are expected to share his fortune, as the singer died without leaving a will.



Prince

Jackson stated of Prince, "I miss my brother, because my brother was everything in the world to me. God bless Prince, God bless the world. He's a legend, he really is. He was so busy on the road because he had so many engagements with his music. So, he had to travel, all around the world. I always saw him on television, read the magazines, and said, 'There's my brother, Prince.' I was so happy he was making it for himself, I really was."

RELATED ARTICLES


Reports Indicate Singer Prince Left No Will