Thursday, November 12, 2015

Caitlyn Jenner Flashes Side Boob (My Eyes! My Eyes!)


Bruce Jenner A/K/A Caitlyn Jenner

I can't deal with Hollywood. I just can't. Last month Bruce Jenner, who now goes by the name Caitlyn Jenner, after deciding to become a woman which doctors state is impossible, wore a replica of the engagement dress worn by Kate Middleton, when her engagement to Prince William was announced. Jenner's boobs were lopsided and looking like they were running away from each other. Now this week, Jenner went out in a sheer dress and flashing what is known on the internet as side boob (the side of the female breasts). People posting on TMZ are not taking it well. Comments include:

"I just threw up in my mouth"

"It's officially getting too weird even for me"

"Somebody pass me a really big bucket. Please"

"Bruce Jenner is a man. A whack job man...yes...But still a man." 

"Toss it off Malibu's highest mountain."

"Wrinkled boobs to match his wrinkled balls and weiner."

STORY SOURCE

Caitlyn Jenner Peek-a-Boob

1/11/2015 7:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF - Caitlyn Jenner put the Victoria's Secret models on notice in NYC -- she's down to flash just as much side boob as they do. Perhaps inspired by Kendall Jenner's VS Fashion Show debut, Caitlyn hit the after-party at TAO and let ... some of it hang out. She's 66, but those ta-tas are damn near brand new.


RELATED ARTICLE