Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Wladimir Klitschko Retains His World Titles After Win Over Bryant Jennings (Video)


Wladimir Klitschko (left) Bryant Jennings (right) 

World heavyweight champion, Ukrainian boxer, Wladimir Klitschko, 39, retained his titles this past Saturday, in a bout against American pugilist, Bryant Jennings, 30. Klitschko’s record sits at an impressive 64-3. The fight was the first loss for Jennings, whose record now sits at an admirable 91-1. Jennings was paid $1,250,000 for the fight and received favorable publicity for taking on the world champ.

 

I am convinced I can beat Klitschko (Hayden Panettiere Klitschko that is - what is she, like 4 feet 11 inches tall (LOL). I’m just teasing. Actually, I could beat Wladimir Klitschko (*cough* with a brick). I would win the fight for the simple reason I am not afraid to hit below the belt and look the ref in the face and say “My hand slipped…5 times.” Not only would Wladimir take an L (loss), so would Hayden as a result of me hitting him below the belt (think about that). Once again, I am kidding.

Klitschko should leave the singing to his wife (LOL)

Klitschko is next expected to face undefeated champs, Britain’s Tyson Fury (24-0) and or America’s Deontay Wilder (33-0). Either fight or both would be good for boxing. Wilder vs. Jennings would also be a good fight, as they are two well matched heavyweights.

RELATED ARTICLE