Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Eric Harris Is The Latest Unarmed Black Man Shot And Killed By Police (Video)

A white Tulsa, Oklahoma police officer, Robert Bates, shot and killed unarmed black man, Eric Harris and are now stating it was a mistake. Bates is stating he mean to pull out his taser, not his gun. However, that story does not wash, as they are two completely different weapons and he should have been able to discern the difference. His fellow officers also state the did not realize he was shot, despite the gunshot sound and Bates stating he shot him.

Harris’ last words were, “He shot me! He shot me, man. Oh, my g-d. I’m losing my breath.” The police officers then responded, “F*** your breath. Shut the f**k up.” Such callous words to a dying man do not lend the impression the shooting was a mistake. This brutality has to stop.

RELATED ARTICLES