Friday, September 13, 2013

Chante Moore Says There Is 'No R&B Divas LA' Tour




Chante Moore

During part two of the "R&B Divas LA" reunion show, singer Kelly Price announced there would be a tour featuring the ladies on the show as well as some of the singers featured on "R&B Divas Atlanta." However, castmate, Chante Moore disagrees. Moore referred to Price's announcement as premature and stated in an interview that nothing has been finalized.

    

Kelly Price

Moore stated during a Eurweb interview, "Well, it was a premature announcement that was made by Kelly. I  didn't know that she's going to make that announcement on the show, but I thought that I should let it go at that time because the reunion was tapes a couple of weeks ago; because I thought by now, it would be cleared up or settled - that it would happen or be for sure, or either way I thought something would be settled and at this moment, nothing is happening. They postponed of cancelled - definitely postponed - I don't know if it's ever going to get picked up. Period."