Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Amanda Bynes: I'm Getting A Nose Job And Becoming A Singer And Rapper


Amanda Bynes 

Early yesterday morning, the Judiciary Report (and the blog) wrote about the Twitter beef between actress Amanda Bynes and singer Rihanna. The site stated Rihanna had a nose job and wears European weaves, leading some such as Bynes to think and state she is "trying to be white."

Several hours later, Bynes announced she is having a nose job and is going to become a singer/rapper. Uh oh! Bynes should focus on getting well first. It's one thing for a actress that does mostly pop culture, teen type shows and films to become a singer, but a rapper, that's another story.


Amanda Bynes before Hollywood cult Kabbalah made her mentally ill

Is she going to be called Amanda B. Will her first song be called "Bong" as she was arrested for throwing one out of her apartment window in New York. Will her second single be called "Slap The Vagina" as she has accused a cop in the New York Police Department of slapping her vagina (hey, her words, not mine).

The latest development regarding Bynes and Rihanna's Twitter fued is she's denying the whole thing, claiming it was a mock up, but no one believes that. Said Twitter account has posted items in the past that Bynes confirmed.
STORY SOURCE

Amanda Bynes Rihanna-Bashing Tweets Were Fake! Breaking News

12:36 PM - 27 May 2013 - Amanda Bynes is now claiming the tweets bashing Rihanna (pardon the pun) did not come from her and were actually mocked up someone else ... then she went on to say some other crazy stuff. Bynes went on another rambling Twitter run this afternoon, in which she says, "I saw a bunch of mocked up tweets about me bashing Rihanna in my mentions. I'm followed by so many people that someone is always mocking up fake tweets so I feel the need to address them!" From there she goes on to say ... well, your guess is as good as ours:

"That's one of the mocked up images, they took photos of me from outside and morphed them onto someone else's body. I am allergic to marijuana and alcohol but I smoke tobacco. Why does Rihanna smoke weed and not get in trouble for it but I smoke tobacco and people think I'm on drugs? I refuse to be treated like someone I'm not, which is why I fought for myself and am suing everyone involved. I don't need to go to rehab. There is never a drug or alcohol in my system! I'm sick of all the lies! What would you do if someone accused you of things you didn't do and yet you still had to be in jail at all over it! I'm so offended but I am so educated that I know cops cannot illegally enter my apartment, sexually harass me, arrest me, take me to a MENTAL HOSPITAL, then lock me up for a crime I didn't commit. I'm suing them all for this upsetting nightmare. My lawyer knows I'm a model citizen who doesn't partake in drugs. He's going to court this week to set the record straight again on my behalf. Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer."