Saturday, April 28, 2012

News Corp's Andy Coulson From The Phone Hacking Scandal Is Struggling With Mental Illness



Andy Coulson


[Article background: this is another in the series of phone hacking articles the Judiciary Report has published, regarding a scandal I broke first in October 2005, via a police complaint I filed with the Metropolitan Police in London, England. 30 people have been arrested by the Metropolitan Police since the time I filed the complaint. However, the Murdochs and other key conspirators remain free and the FBI has not arrested anyone, though the crimes began and continue in News Corp's New York headquarters].
 

I've been in London, England for over a week, staying with family. Remember my rant two days ago, about News Corp and its CEO Rupert Murdoch and his fellow Kabbalah member, Madonna. Well, yesterday, on my way out to do some work, I'd walked about two minutes from my relative's house of nearly 20-years, to go get public transport.

After a few short minutes of waiting, I saw Rupert Murdoch's right-hand man, Andy Coulson, walking in my direction. Coulson is one of the figures in the phone hacking scandal, who was arrested and subsequently fired from a Downing Street government job that Murdoch installed him in, to spy for him. I'd written about Coulson's arrest on the site before, so I did recognize him on the street (News Corp Continued To Pay Andy Coulson After He Quit To Spy On British Government).

(Sarcastically speaking, it's amazing how the people in the case always seem to know where I am, thanks to Madonna's vile private investigator: Chris Brown Showed Up In My Neighborhood, Chris Brown Showed Up In My Neighborhood Again, LMFAO, Mike Epps, Louis Walsh and News Corp Outed For Stalking, Harassing, Phone Hacking, Computer Hacking And Wiretapping Innocent People For Profit).


Rupert Murdoch inappropriately smiling during the scandal, accompanied to legal hearings at the Leveson inquiry, by his wife Wendi, who is glaring at him

While I was quietly waiting on public transport, I was admiring the architecture on a row of stately, picturesque old mews homes across the street from where I was standing, surrounded by beautiful flowers and plants (I'm addicted to architecture). Then I looked to the right and saw Coulson staring at me, as he slowly walked along side his bicycle (dude, you're supposed to ride those).

I briefly stared back at him puzzled/frowning, as it was strange to see him out like that after all the bad publicity. Then he frowned at me a bit, with this look of shame, crossed the street and began visibly and angrily muttering to himself, whilst looking at the ground, as he walked along side his bicycle. Dude, based on what I saw yesterday, if you want to plead insanity in the case, you will get that.

Seriously, in furiously talking to himself in the manner he was and publicly so, it gave the appearance he is struggling with mental illness, in some sort of mental breakdown. Coulson needs help before he has a complete meltdown or worse. He is clearly not in a good frame of mind. He had the appearance of a broken man.


James Murdoch

This is what comes of working for deranged Rupert Murdoch. The way I saw Coulson lividly talking to himself in public and not caring that people could see him doing so, is pretty sad and an indication that his mind is very troubled. He worked for Murdoch, commanding a salary of over one million dollars per year. Coulson then gained a public relations position in the highest office in Britain, that of the Prime Minister's office, but took a terrible fall from grace when he was arrested for phone hacking.

Murdoch convinced his entire staff that they are untouchable in committing crimes against the public that he and his family ordered. Then Murdoch betrayed his staff, allowing them to take the fall for him and his corrupt kids. Coulson is a smart, good looking man. Why he got mixed up with sleazy, power obsessed Murdoch is a mystery. Like the song says, "Must be the money."
    

Mad-onna (still LOLing at those pictures)

Side Bar: I was informed that Murdoch is bribing members of his staff to take the fall for him and his family in the phone hacking case. They are being offered huge sums of money to lie and pretend he and his family did not order the criminal behavior. No amount of money is worth the shame and his employees need to start thinking about their own families, rather than the Murdochs, who got them into this mess in the first place.

Side Bar 2: to Mr. Coulson, I wasn't trying to ruin your life or anyone else's when I broke the phone hacking case online and in a police complaint in 2005. However, unprovoked, the Murdochs, in conjunction with equally greedy madwoman, Madonna, tried to ruin my life, in very cruel and unethical ways.

They covetously did so in attempting to destroy me in any manner they can, in trying to fully steal my very valuable Copyrighted Catalog, they have been criminally using without permission. They got so carried away with this madness, they began interfering in my home life as well and had my family and friends criminally harassed in violation of the law. I was never going to stand for that. Not now and not ever. I will not stop until everyone involved is locked up.