Sunday, August 14, 2016

Lollapalooza Concertgoer Snitches On Malia Obama: She Was Smoking Marijuana And Then Went Off With A Boy When The Secret Service Wasn't Watching!

Malia Obama smoking marijuana at Lollapalooza music festival
 
Two days ago, a concertgoer from the Lollapalooza music festival that took place in Chicago, Illinois a week and a half ago, came forward confirming that President Barack Obama's daughter, Malia Obama, 18, was indeed smoking marijuana. 18-year-old Jerrdin Selwyn, saw Malia smoking a marijuana joint she got from another teenager.

Selwyn's claims also confirm what the Judiciary Report stated two weeks ago, regarding the exasperated Secret Service leaving uncooperative Malia to her own devices, as they weren't even watching her go off to go smoke marijuana with an 18-year-old boy she'd just met at Lollapalooza.

Selwyn stated to Radar Online, "I caught Malia smoke pot and I have the pictures to prove it. She was only a few feet away from me and you could smell the marijuana smoke coming from the cigarette she took a hit on. I saw some young guy hand her a cigarette; she took at least one hit on it.

She had it in her hand for about one minute then gave it back to him. She was literally only a few feet from me...and she was the only person who had any form of pipe or cigarette that I could see. All during this time, the Secret Service was in the background, I’m not sure whether or not they saw her take a hit on a joint. I saw the same guy sitting in a chair with Malia crouched down in front of him near the fencing area. I walked past them on my way out and I heard Malia ask him, 'Do you want to go smoke?' I didn’t hear his response but he got up after a few seconds and they walked off together." 

Considering Malia has become promiscuous over the past 2-years, as written about in this column two weeks ago, someone should have been there to stop her running off with a stranger. I know she is an adult, but 18 or not, her parents should not be allowing this. Someone should have stopped her. It is very dangerous for Malia to go off with strangers she has just met, especially without the Secret Service in tow. Worst of all, to go off with strangers to get high, as she is inebriated and not in charge of her faculties. Young women have been sexually assaulted, raped and in some cases murdered, while drunk and or high. These are not safe practices. Malia needs to stop engaging in this risky behavior.

Selwyn also complained of the double standard regarding Malia illegally smoking marijuana, "The only thing that bothers me about Malia smoking pot, is there are several colleges kids out there doing the same think Malia is doing but they are either getting ticketed or put in jail. She gets to slide by because she is the President’s daughter."

STORY SOURCE

Inside Malia’s Wild Night—Prez’s Daughter Sneaks By Secret Service To Smoke ‘Pot’

Eyewitness claims to have caught the 18-year-old smoking with a boy!
 
Posted on Aug 10, 2016 @ 12:42PM - As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, first daughter Malia Obama, 18, was caught red-handed smoking “pot” while twerking away at Lollapalooza in Chicago. Eye-witness, Jerrdin Selwyn, also 18, spotted the action first-hand, telling Radar that she saw Malia take a hit of what looked like marijuana during the Bryson Tiller set on July 31.

“I caught Malia smoke pot and I have the pictures to prove it,” she told Radar. “She was only a few feet away from me and you could smell the marijuana smoke coming from the cigarette she took a hit on.” “I saw some young guy hand her a cigarette; she took at least one hit on it. She had it in her hand for about one minute then gave it back to him,” Selwyn continued. “She was literally only a few feet from me. . .and she was the only person who had any form of pipe or cigarette that I could see.”

“All during this time, the Secret Service was in the background, I’m not sure whether or not they saw her take a hit on a joint,” she added. Later, Selwyn says she saw Malia talking with the same “young guy” as before. “I saw the same guy sitting in a chair with Malia crouched down in front of him near the fencing area,” she revealed. “I walked past them on my way out and I heard Malia ask him, “Do you want to go smoke?'” “I didn’t hear his response but he got up after a few seconds and they walked off together,” Selwyn said...

“The only thing that bothers me about Malia smoking pot, is there are several colleges kids out there doing the same think Malia is doing but they are either getting ticketed or put in jail,” Selwyn told Radar. “She gets to slide by because she is the President’s daughter.”

http://radaronline.com

RELATED ARTICLES