Friday, July 10, 2015

Millionaire Football Player Orlando Scandrick Apologizes For Insulting Former Fiancée Draya When He Announced Their Break-Up


Draya Michele and Orlando Scandrick

This week, millionarire football player, Orlando Scandrick referred to proposing to former girlfriend, Draya, of "Basketball Wives LA" as a "poor decision." Social networking picked up on the insult when news broke that Scandrick had called off his engagement to the former stripper, who previously stated R&B singer, Chris Brown.

Scandrick has now apologized for insulting Draya, but the engagement is still off. Scandrick stated, "I want to apologize for my original statement. I let my emotions fly impulsively. Draya is a great mother, works hard and I wish her nothing but the best. I still love her."

Ironically, the former stripper has been heavily criticized on social networking for promiscuity and leaving her son home alone without food. She has tried to rehabilitate her image, but due to conduct on the reality show "Basketball Wives LA" the jury is still out...

RELATED ARTICLES