Thursday, March 12, 2015

Jay Z's Former Business Partner Dame Dash Calls Him A Snitch (Video)

Dame Dash, the former business partner of rapper, Jay Z, has slammed him as a snitch. The Complex website is reporting Dash did a radio interview insulting Jay Z, who ripped him off when they founded Rocafella. Jay Z put up the drug money to start the label and Dash was the brains of the operation, as the rapper is mentally deficient.

 

Jay Z and Beyonce

The Complex website stated, "Dame said he can't work with him again because some of the people that Jay associates with in business. 'That he’s in business with certain people. And it’s tricky for me to say, but just based on where I’m from, I can’t have nothing to do with that…I love Jay, but let’s say I find out any of that s**t [is true], I can’t f**k with him at all."

 STORY SOURCE

Dame Dash Says He Can't Work With Jay Z Right Now Because of His Affiliation With Informants

Dame Dash interviews are really something that should never be ignored, and sure enough, his recent hour-long sit down with Sway on Shade 45 is no exception...On the subject of Jay, who Dame has snapped a few photos with in recent months, Dame said he can't work with him again because some of the people that Jay associates with in business. "That he’s in business with certain people. And it’s tricky for me to say, but just based on where I’m from, I can’t have nothing to do with that…I love Jay, but let’s say I find out any of that sIIt [is true], I can’t f**k with him at all," Dame revealed...



RELATED ARTICLES