Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Chris Brown Single Again After Breaking Up With Karrueche Tran Due To Rihanna's Complaints


Rihanna: I'm gonna get Chris back!

Chris Brown is a single man again. During an interview with the website Hollywood Life, Brown stated to the audience, "[Fans have] seen me on and off again with different girls, you know who they are, but right now, as a 24-year-old man, I just choose to be single! 'I'm still good friends with them. [Now] it's just me being focused with my music and doing this stuff. Right now, I'm in my prime.''

 

Chris Brown: I must be drunk letting Rihanna do this to me

Knowing the way his love life has worked for the past few years, on-and-off again girlfriend Rihanna is worming her way back into the picture (just like I stated last week). She has been a completely drunken and high wreck since Brown dropped her again for Karrueche Tran. She has been complaining in the industry about the pair and now she's gotten her wish.

 
Karrueche Tran and Chris Brown

Rihanna's also using her touring and financial troubles as an excuse to lean on Brown for support and sympathy, in trying to get him back (that damsel in distress crap). She's been booed, jeered and pelted with food on different tour stops, all while being countersued in court by her accountants, with the IRS digging into her finances, over tax evasion issues. She's also trying to recover from a multi-million dollar house purchase that went awry, via a property she decided to place on the market that is full of defects and dangerous mold.

STORY SOURCE

Chris Brown: I’m Single — Karrueche Tran & Rihanna Are ‘Good Friends’

Sun, July 21, 2013 10:23am - Chris sat down for an EXCLUSIVE interview with HollywoodLife.com, and you won’t believe the sweet things he had to say about the two ladies in his life!...Chris Brown: ‘I Choose To Be Single!’

Though Chris has very publicly been spending time with his former ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran after splitting up with Rihanna, he surprisingly revealed to us that he isn’t tied down to anyone right now:

[Fans have] seen me on and off again with different girls, you know who they are, but right now, as a 24-year-old man, I just choose to be single! Chris continued, adding that he’s still close with Rihanna and Karrueche, but with everything else on his plate — his charity work, his upcoming album, X – the R&B singer feels he’s due some time to himself. "I’m still good friends with them," Chris admitted. "[Now] it’s just me being focused with my music and doing this stuff. Right now, I’m in my prime."...