Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Drake Wants To Sit Down And Talk To Chris Brown About Rihanna Feud


Drake and Chris Brown

Young Money rapper Drake stated this week he seeks to have a sit down with rival, R&B singer Chris Brown, regarding their ex-girlfriend Rihanna and the serious legal dispute she initiated at the now defunct night club W.i.P. in New York. Both men are facing the loss of millions in an ongoing civil case related to a bottle brawl at W.i.P last year.

Drake told GQ, in an item quoted on MTV News, the channel once famous for playing these little things known as music videos, "I wish we could sit down, just like you and me are right now, and talk it out man-to-man. But that's not going to happen. I'm not confrontational but if someone challenges, I'm not going to back down. If I think about it too much, I feel it wrapping around my foot, like I get a feeling it could end really badly ... like, it gets really dark."

Drake did not mention Rihanna in the interview, a woman he recently criticized for her bad behavior, but his focus is on making peace with Brown, who has moved on from her as well.

STORY SOURCE