Preisdent Barack Obama (center) and Vice President Joe Biden (right)
"Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooter Is A Schizophrenic Man Who Believes
He Is A Woman
November 30, 2015 ...
Dear’s conduct again proves there are holes in the national gun check system allowing mentally ill people to purchase weapons. There have been many high profile shootings in America, a number on university campuses, where it was later revealed doctors had declared the shooter mentally ill, but due to a lack of timely and viable methods of connecting medical records with national gun background check systems, many mentally unfit people go under the radar. Not only should they have been denied the right to buy a gun, but institutionalized as well.
America needs gun control. Approximately 30,000 Americans die each year in non-police based shootings. That number is unacceptably high. Productive members of society are being lost to gun violence in acts that are preventable via the proper legislation being enacted and an overhaul of the gun background check system to sync them with medical records of individuals flagged as suffering from mental illness.
All Americans’ medical records would not need to be included in the database. Doctors offices could each be assigned a password protected user name and pin/password that requires medical professionals to refer patients’ names to the database, who meet the mental illness criteria that poses a danger to the public. This is the only viable solution that could decrease the number of gun related fatalities committed by mentally ill people, in the absence of gun control, with the latter being the best option."
My article link tweet
A press site is claiming the new directive from the president this week is apart of a plan he unveiled on gun control in January 2013. However, upon further inspection, Obama's only gun control initiative in January 2013, was unveiled on the 16th at the White House and states nothing about doctors reporting mentally ill patients to the gun background check division of the government, handled by the FBI, which is what I proposed 5-weeks ago and what the Obama Administration proposed two days ago (see articles below under the STORY SOURCE section).
Obama criticized on social networking for fake crying and using his middle finger to wipe away his tear
Obama's speech from the White House in Washington, is being heavily criticized on social networking by the public and press. Some are stating he was crying crocodile tears. I am not a fan of Obama, due unlawful and high unethical acts he has committed in office. However, proverbially putting him aside in this matter, it is time for people to recognize the fact thousands of people in America are needlessly dying every year due to senseless acts of violence that need to desist. Gun control has worked for other nations and can work for America as well, in greatly reducing crime rates, particularly in the area of homicides.
Doctors can report some mentally ill patients to FBI under new gun control rule
01/04/16 06:05 PM EST - Delivering on its promise to deliver "common sense" gun control, the Obama administration on Monday finalized a rule that enables health care providers to report the names of mentally ill patients to an FBI firearms background check system. The action was one of a series of steps that President Barack Obama had called for in January 2013 in the wake of the Newtown, Conn., shootings to curb gun violence, but the rule was not published until today.
Conservatives Mock Obama For Crying About Newtown School Shooting
“It’s not really believable," said Fox News host Andrea Tantaros.
01/05/2016 02:29 pm ET | Updated 6 hours ago - President Barack Obama issued another impassioned plea on Tuesday for Congress to take action to curb gun violence, shedding tears as he recalled the 2012 Newtown school massacre. "Every time I think about those kids, it gets me mad," the president said as he unveiled his executive actions on gun control...
After the president's speech, however, prominent conservatives mocked Obama for displaying his emotions about the tragedy and suggested they weren't authentic. Fox News Radio's Todd Starnes alluded to the fact that Obama wiped his tears away using his middle finger. Others accused the president of faking his emotions for the cameras. On Fox News' "Outnumbered," host Andrea Tantaros suggested checking the president's lectern for raw onion...
“It just didn’t seem horribly authentic. And maybe it is; I don’t know him at all,” McCain said. “Go to your hometown of Chicago instead of talking about God-fearing Americans when ISIS is coming to their hometown."
Here Are The 23 Executive Orders On Gun Safety Signed Today By The President
Gun Violence Reduction Executive Actions:
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make itwidely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effectiveuse of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to developinnovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.
It does not appear that any of the executive orders would have any impact on the guns people currently own-or would like to purchase- and that all proposals regarding limiting the availability of assault weapons or large ammunition magazines will be proposed for Congressional action. As such, any potential effort to create a constitutional crisis—or the leveling of charges that the White House has overstepped its executive authority—would hold no validity.