Tuesday, December 15, 2015

ABC News: Donald Trump Has Ties To The Mafia

Donald Trump

ABC News has uncovered an item indicating U.S. presidential candidate and current frontrunner, Donald Trump, has ties to the mafia. Trump is feverishly trying to distance himself from the claim, for fear the unsavory and unlawful association will damage his presidential bid for the White House in 2016. However, ABC has aired an expose on the subject that casts doubt on Trumps denials.

ABC news revealed, Trump has tires to the mafia via a twice convicted felon, Felix Sater, a man he hired at his company. Sater was hired by Trump and given a telephone number and email address registered to said candidate’s company. Trump was even questioned about Sater in a deposition, yet pretended he did not know who he is when evidence states otherwise. Much like Trump denied having met or seen disabled journalist, Serge Kovaleski, whose disability he mocked in a videotaped rally, but it was later revealed he lied and had met the scribe several times. 

Side Bar: About a year ago I was walking by one of Trump’s buildings. Due to a lighting issue, the letter "T" was not showing properly and it looked like the building was called Rump Tower (LOL). Well, he’s ironically now acting like a rump via incendiary racist, sexist, bigoted and xenophobic comments.


Memory Lapse? Trump Seeks Distance From 'Advisor' With Past Ties to Mafia

Dec 10, 2015, 7:30 AM ET - Though he touts his outstanding memory, when Donald Trump was asked under oath about his dealings with a twice-convicted Russian émigré who served prison time and had documented mafia connections, the real estate mogul was at a loss. Even though the man, Felix Sater, had played a role in a number of high-profile Trump-branded projects across the country. “If he were sitting in the room right now, I really wouldn't know what he looked like,” Trump testified in a video deposition for a civil lawsuit two years ago.

In recent weeks, the Republican Presidential candidate has been fending off critics who have accused him of embellishment, insensitivity and in some cases inaccuracy for his descriptions of the Muslim response to 9/11. Trump also dismissed outrage at his purported mocking of a disabled New York Times reporter, saying he simply does not remember meeting the scribe.

Away from the spotlight, Donald Trump has also been seeking to minimize his past business ties with Sater, the Russian émigré who appeared in photos with Trump, and carried a Trump Organization business card with the title “Senior Advisor to Donald Trump.” Asked last week about Sater by The Associated Press, Trump again seemed unable to retrieve a solid memory of the man. "Felix Sater, boy, I have to even think about it," he told the reporter. "I'm not that familiar with him."

Trump and Sater can be seen together in photographs attending a Denver business conference in 2005, and the two men posed on stage together at the 2007 launch party for the Trump SoHo Hotel and Condominium project. And in 2010, according to Trump’s lawyer, Sater was provided business cards by the Trump Organization identifying him as a “senior advisor" to Trump.

Sater has declined repeated requests for an interview, citing the advice of his attorney. But he has not been shy about posting items online touting his ties to Trump. On his website, he called the Trump SoHo his “most prized project.” For years he identified himself on his online resume at the LinkedIn website as having been a "senior advisor" to Trump in 2010-2011. Last month, after ABC News asked Trump’s attorney about it, that portion of Sater’s online resume was deleted…