Thursday, December 25, 2014

My Christmas (2014)


Christmas dinner of turkey, ham, seafood fried rice, potato salad, macaroni and cheese and salad. I had fruit juice with my dinner. However, some of my family and friends were tearing up the eggnog with Jamaican white rum in it. They violated that eggnog with the Jamaican rum (LOL)

My Christmas was a quiet one with family and friends. It was good. Christmas Eve was stressful. However, I had a pleasant night watching the film "Scrooge" with my mom. 


 I'm watching Home Alone 2 right now. I bought all four movies in a box set.
  

My Christmas tree as decorated by me. I love Christmas and always love decorating the tree. I have collected a number of ornaments over the years.
 

This is one of my favorite ornaments, a ballerina.
 

Another favorite ornament of mine, a chandelier.
 

Christmas angel for my tree. I've had it for years but it never fits on the tree. It's still my favorite though, so I put it on a desk or table at Christmas.



As I am a musician, I love instrument ornaments.