Monday, July 30, 2012

Mila Kunis Is On Top Of The World While Demi Moore Hits Rock Bottom After Ashton Kutcher Leaves Her


Mila Kunis

Hollywood cougar Demi Moore must be wondering what she has done to deserve all the chaos in her life, especially with her crazy Kabbalah beliefs, about red strings protecting people from trouble. Her archrival in Hollywood, 28-year-old, Mila Kunis, has stolen her soon-to-be-ex-husband's heart, is living with him in his new mansion and her career is acting booming. 


Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher on a date last week (Photo Credit: X17)

Meanwhile Moore is losing her husband, 34-year-old Ashton Kutcher, her three kids have stopped speaking to her, labeling her crazy and obsessed with him, studios do not want to hire her, due to her massive drop in popularity, several flopped films to her name and her unnatural look, thanks to too much plastic surgery.


Ashton Kutcher

People would feel sorry for Moore, but folks in the entertainment industry, such as myself, who know firsthand how vile, deranged and obsessive she has become, through unwanted and strange behavior she has directed at others, once again, such as myself, have no pity for her.  


Mila Kunis

She is blaming everyone but herself and Kutcher for the destruction of her marriage. She has used lawyers to harass me, for engaging in free speech and speaking the truth, only for my words to be proven correct. She seems to think my words have influenced Kutcher, whom I do not know and turned members of the public against her. 


Demi Moore, who committed adultery previously, doesn't like it now that she is a victim of it. In short, adultery is no good.  

I am not responsible for the nosedive that is her career. I did not tell her to pick such cruddy films to star in, she did that. I did not tell her to marry a immature, promiscuous man young enough to be her son, she did that. I did not tell Ashton Kutcher to leave her, his penis did that.   

RELATED ARTICLES