Friday, June 15, 2012

Attorney General Eric Holder Told To Resign In Condemnatory Speech Aimed At His Corruption

   

Eric Holder

U.S. Senator John Cornyn sensationally called for the resignation of Attorney General Eric Holder by stating, "It is more with sorrow than regret and anger that I would say that you leave me no alternative, than to join those who call upon you to resign your office. 

Americans deserve an attorney general who will be honest with them. They deserve an attorney general who will uphold the basic standards of political independence and accountability. You have proven time and time again, sadly, that you’re unwilling to do so. I’m afraid we have come to an impasse… you have violated the public trust, in my view.


Eric Holder and Barack Obama

Holder responded, "With all due respect, there is so much factually wrong with the premises you started your statement with. I don’t have any intention of resigning. I heard the White House press officer say yesterday that the president has absolute confidence in me. I don’t have any reason to believe that in fact is not the case."

It is very alarming that President Obama continues to express confidence in a murderer, who illegally trafficked guns into Mexico from the Justice Department (DOJ), leading to the deaths of two U.S. Border Patrol agents and hundreds of Mexican civilians. Ethically and politically, this is a very bad move for Obama that will cost him votes.

STORY SOURCE


RELATED ARTICLES