Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Crackpot Madonna Wants To Be President Of The United States Of America

     
Is there any U.S. President in history with such a ho-riffic record as Mad-onna, pardon the pun 
Crazy pop star, Madonna, has been talking nonsense in the press again (when is she not) proclaiming she wants to be President of the United States. It's never gonna happen psycho. Although, it would make former President George W. Bush happy, as he would no longer have the title of the nation's least intelligent head of state in history.

Kooky Madonna stated to the press, "I think I would like to be president for a longer time. I wouldn’t spend as much money for weapons of mass destruction but instead for education and art.” However, in the January 1. 2009, Judiciary Report article, Britain’s Benefits, I said the same thing, regarding cutting defense and war spending, to fund things like schools and education, with Madonna's copycat comments mirroring the contents of the article years later. What a brainless idiot. Is there anything she won't mimic. What's also odd, two weeks ago, I said the same thing OVER THE PHONE to someone! Care to explain that. Madonna is such a loser.

STORY SOURCE

I would like to become president: Madonna 
 
Washington, May 21, 2012  - ...Madonna thinks she would do a great job as President of the United States because she would stop the country splashing cash on “weapons of mass destruction”. “You can’t really change much in one day. I think I would like to be president for a longer time. I wouldn’t spend as much money for weapons of mass destruction but instead for education and art.”