Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blog Flagged As Spam

This blog was incorrectly flagged as spam three times in a little over a week. As such, I was not allowed to publish any new posts for a while, until Google verified this is not a spam blog. The blog did very well, gaining many readers quite quickly, with inclusion in Google Blog search, increasing its visibility to the masses.

Someone disgracefully didn't like that and once again attempted to silence me, violating my right to free speech and free press, via unconstitutionally reporting the blog under the "report abuse" button at the top of the page. They were trying to have the blog deleted, which is pathetic and would have constituted discrimination (see Civil Rights Act of 1964).

If this happens again, please go to my other websites for frequent updates. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but it was not my fault.

AishaMusic.com

JudiciaryReport.com

SonustarNews.com

SoundOffColumn.com

Compendius.com

CelluloidFilmReview.com