Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Justin Bieber Busted Using The N-Word In A Privately Recorded Videotape (Video)


20-year-old pop star Justin Bieber is in trouble with his fans, as a tape from 2009 was released featuring him making a highly inappropriate, racist joke using the n-word. A 15-year-old Bieber asks “Why are black people scared of chainsaws?” to which he answers chainsaws make the sound “run nig*er.” This is sad. TMZ has been in possession of the tape for 5-years, but did not release it. However, a pay site released the tape this week. 

 

Floyd Mayweather and Justin Bieber

Bieber has apologized for his words via the following statement: "As a kid, I didn't understand the power of certain words and how they can hurt. I thought it was OK to repeat hurtful words and jokes but didn't realize at the time that it wasn't funny and that in fact my actions were continuing the ignorance. Thanks to friends and family, I learned from my mistakes and grew up and apologized for those wrongs. Now that these mistakes from the past have become public, I need to apologize again to all those I have offended. I'm very sorry. 


Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne and Floyd Mayweather

I take my friendships with people of all cultures very seriously, and I apologize for offending or hurting anyone with my childish and inexcusable mistake. I was a kid then, and I am a man now who knows my responsibility to the world and to not make that mistake again. Ignorance has no place in our society, and I hope the sharing of my faults can prevent others from making the same mistake in the future. I thought long and hard about what I wanted to say, but telling the truth is always what's right. Five years ago I made a reckless and immature mistake, and I'm grateful to those close to me who helped me learn those lessons as a young man. Once again … I'm sorry."