Monday, October 17, 2011

Megan Fox Says She Is Not Into Twitter

But Is Into Facebook

Megan Fox

Hollywood actress, Megan Fox, has publicly stated she is not into Twitter, but maintains a presence on fellow social networking website Facebook. During an interview with Young Hollywood, Fox stated of Twitter, "I feel like it has a purpose because there are fans around the world that want to have some sort of interaction with you. But I feel like it is important to still keep some space and some distance. I honestly don’t think that I am cool enough or important enough that anyone would care about what I am doing at all hours of the day, like, ‘I just had a latte from Starbucks and now I am going to Barneys. Love me some shoes!’ Who cares?"

Fox flashing one of the "Toe Thumbs"

You don't have to use Twitter in that manner. Some people use it to update folks on their professional engagements or new products. One does not have to share every single detail of one's life. Under the circumstances, I can see why Fox would not want to chronicle her every move on Twitter, because if she did, it would look like this:

Megan Fox: Called Transformers director Michael Bay and told him he had no right to fire me after I had sex with him. A deal's a deal! - 7 hours ago

Megan Fox: Texted Shia and told him I'm late. - 6 hours ago

Megan Fox: Ordered Brian to stop crying again, go to the drug store and buy some EPT. - 5 hours ago

Megan Fox: Called Angelina Jolie and asked her how she trained Brad to be a whipped purse carrier. - 4 hours ago

Megan Fox: Botox! - 3 hours ago

Megan Fox: Some more Botox! - 2 hours ago

Megan Fox: And some more Botox! - 1 hour ago