Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Luxury Planes To Dubai

Some smart aleck airline, *cough* United, decided to introduce luxury planes to Dubai. I don't know about you guys, but I like my airline travel the old fashioned way - your butt falls asleep, because it's been uncomfortably sitting in the same spot for 2 hours, then you try to fall asleep, but your head keeps nudging forward and waking you up with mild whiplash and when you finally land, you are so worn out after your flight, you come off the plane looking like you have rickets. Now that's air travel. Pain is the new luxury (not).

Side Bar: To all the other airlines reading this, I'm totally kidding about the rickets thing. Do not bump me from future flights over this article. Love you (smiles sweetly).

Photos courtesy of the Slightly Warped website