Thursday, January 28, 2016

Chris Brown's Ex-Girlfriend Karrueche Tran Gives Friendly Welcome To Football Player On Instagram With The Singer Watching

All Of Chris Brown's Social Networking Notifications Lit Up Like A Christmas Tree (LOL)

 

Karrueche Tran's Instagram post
 
Karrueche Tran, the ex-girlfriend of singer, Chris Brown, who is still in love with her but split up over his cheating with a woman in their circle, recently gave a friendly online welcome to Ohio State college football player, Ezekiel Elliot, as he has joined one of the agencies she is signed to, Electric Republic.

 

Chris Brown to Karrueche: who is Ezekiel?!

When I saw the post of Tran's friendly comment to Ezekiel, being a blogger and instigator I thought to myself, "If I write about this the right way, I wonder which one of his legs Chris will break first (LOL)." I'm just kidding. Play nice everyone. No need for broken bones.  

RELATED ARTICLES